The mission of the Post Public Library is to provide free library services to all residents of Post, Garza County and neighboring counties, to achieve their full potential by empowering them with information and knowledge. The Library strives to select, organize, preserve, and make available materials in a variety of formats to meet the recreational, educational, cultural, and informational needs in an efficient and effective manner.
A member of good standing with the Post Public Library may access these many services:
- Free Library card (must provide an ID, permanent address, working email and phone number)
- Check out books, audiobooks, and videos
- Free online eBook service with the Overdrive-West Texas Library Consortium and Sebco flipbooks
- Contact librarian for access to this service
- Free computer access
- Sign in is required upon arrival
- Copy, Scanner, and Fax machines
- With a small fee per page
- Access to the online card catalog
Members can also access the local card catalog, review their account information, their reading history, reserve materials in the library, renew items checked out, request inter-library loan services all from their computer at home.